What to Bring to Your Appointment
In order for us to serve you better, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Current Insurance Card
- Drivers License or other form of photo identification
- A copy of any reports, x-rays, discs or films
- A list of all your current medications (name, dosage and number of times taken per day)
- While we do not require a referral, self referral patients need to obtain and provide us a copy of their medical record ahead of their appointment
If this is your first visit to our office please remember to bring your completed New Patient Paperwork.
Please click on the appropriate link below to download a copy of the following:
- New Neurology Patient Paperwork
- Sleep Disorders
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Release Medical Records
Payment and Insurance Information
PEAK Neurology and Sleep Medicine accepts most major insurance plans. As a courtesy, we provide insurance billing. Anything not covered by insurance will be your responsibility.
We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment or deductible to our office at the time of your appointment. If necessary, our billing manager will work with patients who require a payment plan.
If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any patient billing concerns, please call (907) 331-3640, x10. Inquiries regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employers human resources department or insurance company.
Referrals are the patient responsibility. If your insurance requires a referral/pre-authorization to see a specialist, please make sure you have it in place before your appointment with our office.
Please note that some procedures require pre-authorization, and those may take up to two weeks to receive in our office.
Please submit your refill request at least one week prior to running out of your medication. Our office processes refill requests Monday-Thursday, 8am-4pm and Friday, 8am-11am. There will be no prescription refills done on the weekends or after hours.